I'm a community builder, mama, writer, micro business advocate, crochet junkie, speaker, curiosity seeker and...I fold paper cranes.
Legend has it that if you fold 1,000 paper cranes it will bring luck and prosperity.
I work with small business owners, just like you, who can’t figure out the next steps you need to take in order to grow your businesses to where you want it to be.
We work together to get clear, get focused and take action; so that you can build the business you want and provide exactly what your clients need.
You bring your businesses to me and together we carefully fold and crease and learn until at the end there is a beautiful paper crane of a business, ready to soar.
Why do I do what I do?
Because I believe that together is better than alone. I believe that small business owners deserve support to build the skills they need in order to grow businesses they dream of having.
Because I have been there, building a successful business of my own. It was hard, often it was lonely and I knew it didn't have to be that way.
But mostly, because I want to see you succeed. I want to help your business soar.
And what about you?
What if you could let go of everything that has been holding you back so that you use your skills and knowledge to build a community and a business which serves your clients better than ever before?
Spoiler: You can.
If we decide to work together I promise,
- There will be hand holding.
- There will be tough love.
- There might be tears (I'll bring tissues).
- There will be cheering.
- There will be progress.
You'll know we are the right fit if...
- You're tired of spending your days managing your business and know that it is time to get focused so that you can lead it into the next phase.
- You're ready to dig in and do the work to make the changes that will need to be made.
- You know you have something unique to share with the world and you are ready to make the impact (and the income) you've been waiting for.
If you are a micro-business owner who is ready to get clear, get focused and take action then I want to work with you.