Natural skin care products and professional beauty salon just outside of Amsterdam & Utrecht.
If there's one thing Iris is determined to do it's to improve your skin and she works hard to make this happen. From the moment you enter her salon until you leave she's scrubbing, pealing, massaging, plucking, and providing professional advice and tips along the way. She believe in instilling habits to bring out the best in your skin. On top of running her own business and being a mother of two young children, she's also a recycllng ambassador for the Vecht region.
1. What did you want to be when you grew up and what do you do now? Are there any correlations? I wanted to be a beautician since I was 15 years old. Currently I have my own beauty salon, so yes, definite correlation.
2. What characteristics do you possess that have most helped you in your business? Caring and being precise.
3. What keeps you awake at night? My children ;)
4. What do you wish you knew when you started your business? The key to succes is to continuous develop yourself and your skills.
5.Where are we most likely to find you when you're not working? Spending time with my family and/or friends. Working in my vegetable garden.
6. Which living person do you admire most? My husband because he always believes in me. My mother because she always sees the positive aspects of everything.
7. What is your greatest extravagance? Baking (too many) cakes!
8. Which talent would you most like to have? Patience
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Starting my own company Iris Green Natural Skincare.